The Student Snapshot™ is an easy to use report designed to put student achievement test data in the hands of classroom teachers and simplify data management for administrators. The Student Snapshot™ displays an easy to read, multi-year history of your all your students' demographics and test scores.
On the same page you can view:
- Student demographics
- Student schedules
- Student marks
- State standardized test results
- Language test results
- Historical test data
- Local assessments
- Performance Series scores
- ...any data that you give to Data Driven Classroom can be placed on the Snapshot!
Teachers have found this all-inclusive report to be invaluable. Just some of the uses include:
- IEP and student study team meetings
- Parent Conferences: Instead of going to cum files, go online and export a Snapshot to PDF!
- Student scheduling: Within seconds, find out the overall academic history of one student.
- Student marks: Quickly find out how a student is doing in his/her other classes and on standardized tests.
For more information, please call toll free at 1-800-778-4191 or contact us with this form.